Free WIFI and Breakfast included. Book now!
as Data Processing Holder, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Law"), all information concerning you shall be processed in compliance with principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and of protection of your confidentiality and rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of the said Decree, we also wish to inform you about the following:
1. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data collected on this website is processed for:
a) managing customer relations (reservations, invoicing, estimates), complying with any contractual obligations, managing disputes, meeting specific customer requests, and fulfilling regulatory obligations, particularly accounting and fiscal ones;
b) sending (following your written consent) promotional offers on our services and greetings by ordinary mail, fax or e-mail;
c) providing (following your written consent) hotel services, such as giving external communication of data related to your stay for the sole purpose of receiving any objects, messages or telephone calls addressed to you.
2. DATA PROCESSING METHOD
Data provided by you shall be processed both with electronic and non-electronic media. Data shall be processed in compliance with the law on personal data protection, and protected to ensure confidentiality, avoid destruction, and prevent unauthorised access and accidental loss. Data collected shall be stored in this hotel for the period of time strictly required to achieve the objectives specified in point 1 a) and, anyhow, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
3. PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Provision of your identification data is an essential requirement for achieving the objectives specified in point 1 a), and any refusal to provide these data entails total or partial failure to provide the requested services, making it impossible for us to precisely meet any contractual obligations. Conversely, the provision of personal data such as mobile phone number, fax number or e-mail address that can facilitate communication between the parties is optional.
4. KNOWLEDGE, COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Processed personal data shall be known to our employees as Persons Appointed to Data Processing. The complete list of said Persons shall be provided on request of the Party Concerned.
Your personal data shall not be "disclosed", namely, unspecified subjects shall not be informed of them in any way, even by making said data available and accessible for consultation.
Your personal data could, instead, be "communicated", namely, one or more specific subjects, as specified as follows, could be informed of them:
• subjects who are authorised to access data by the law, regulations or Community law, within the limits envisaged by such rules;
• subjects who need to access your data for purposes related to your relationship with us, within the limits that are strictly necessary to perform the accessory duties entrusted to them (e.g. banks and forwarding agents);
• our consultants, within the necessary limits for carrying out their duties, following our letter of appointment that enforces confidentiality and safe processing of your data;
• external subjects for purposes specified in point 1 c), following your written consent.
5. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
6. RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
The parties concerned are acknowledged the rights specified in Article 7 of the said Decree and, particularly, the right to access their personal data, request corrections, updates and cancellation of the same, if incomplete, wrong or collected in violation of law, and to object to data processing for legitimate reasons by addressing requests to the Data Processing Holder or Manager.